Saturday, December 15, 2012

25 Weeks | Size of a Rutabaga



How far along? 25 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yep!  I definitely like to pick and choose from oversized non-preggy clothes, but still throw in a good dose of maternity.  It is mostly rather .... umm .... aging, if you ask me!
Stretch marks? No, thankfully.
Sleep: Is a little rough.  I'm not requiring as much lately, however.
Best moment this week: Watching Daddy get his first few responses while talking with Bebe.  I'll forever cherish these precious, amazing little moments!
Miss Anything?  I miss getting a real massage.  We are in every other week and it's great, but I'm ready to have my stomach-lying privileges back.... in 15 weeks ;-)
Movement:  Non-stop!  He moves a lot in the middle of the night; I have a theory about this....
Food cravings:  Nothing.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just the flu!  Unfortunately, Aaron and I have suffered a bit from this nastiness!
Gender: All boy!
Labor Signs:  I've had my fair share of Braxton Hicks recently.  I had quite a few during a workout the other day so took it easy the rest of the week.
Symptoms: There is no denying this belly.  Just sayEN!
Belly Button in or out?  In. Out.  I'm working on the full-blown outie.
Wedding rings on or off?  On. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Just happy :-)
Looking forward to: Finishing the nursery!  Well, Christmas and Aaron's birthday, too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment