Saturday, December 22, 2012

26 Weeks | 3rd Trimester (final stretch!)






How far along? 26 weeks
Maternity clothes? A good mix of maternity and pre :-)
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Comes and goes.  I'll sleep when I'm dead!
Best moment this week: Walking in to find my husband painting the nursery!!  Christmas came a little early this year!  #BestHusband
Miss Anything?  I miss.... nothing, currently.
Movement:  Always.  I can't get enough!!
Food cravings:  None.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not anymore.  I hear this may come back??
Gender: Boy-O!
Labor Signs:  Still having Braxton Hicks contractions but nothing out of the ordinary.
Symptoms: Headddddaches.  Boo.
Belly Button in or out?  Nearly a full-blown outie.  
Wedding rings on or off?  On. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy + Excited
Looking forward to: Getting new carpet & the baby furniture for bebe's nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment