Saturday, December 22, 2012

Developing Bebe's Nursery

We finally started the awesome adventure of preparing Bebe's nursery; I've been waiting for this for quite some time!  So, here we go....

Here is the start of the process.... Going from blue to linen.





This room has previously been used as my husband's makeshift studio as well as our closet.  Thankfully, we do have actual closets that we're now utilizing for their intended purpose ;-) 




It was a process, but we finally chose "Natural Linen" by Glidden.  I strongly suggest you take advantage of the wonderful testers before committing next time you tackle a paint job!



I love the random surprises that Aaron pulls out!  He's truly the best!!





Clearly just the beginning; I'll have many more posts to come!  Next up.... carpet and new trim!  Once that is done, we'll add the new crib, changing table, and hopefully glider (contingent upon finding 'the one').  


No comments:

Post a Comment