Tuesday, January 1, 2013

27 Weeks | Size of a Head of Cauliflower



           


How far along? 27 weeks
Maternity clothes? I've moved into primarily all maternity clothes.  I have to say, after caving into the  dreaded maternity pants, I couldn't be more pleased.  They make them cute and 'normal' looking now and they are SO much more comfortable than belly bands and elastics on my button!!
Stretch marks? Nope.  Thank you, Jesus!
Sleep: I'm sleeping okay.  I'm already feeling my 2nd trimester energy dwindle which has me in bed earlier.  In turn, I'm also up much earlier.  (5:30/6am, anyone?)
Best moment this week: Purchasing the majority of his nursery furniture.  Pics to come!
Miss Anything?  I miss real sushi.  This seems like a trend....
Movement:  Constantly!  He is definitely getting bigger!  We love to lay in bed at night and watch the alien-like (as my hubs says) movements drifting from one side of my belly to the other.  I can't wait to kiss our little king!
Food cravings:  Not so much.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.
Gender: Teeny King!
Labor Signs:  Regular Braxton Hicks still but nothing intolerable!
Symptoms: Headaches.  I'm also starting to get exhausted rather easily.  Oh.. and my legs are supAsore for NO reason!
Belly Button in or out?  Out. 
Wedding rings on or off?  On. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy & anxious!!
Looking forward to:  Our maternity session on January 26th!

No comments:

Post a Comment